TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use third party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics and Mouseflow, in order to better understand your use of our Services and how we can improve them. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit and other usage information. For more information regarding how Google collects, uses, and shares your information please visit http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. For more information on Mouseshare’s privacy practices, please visit https://mouseflow.com/privacy/ To prevent data from being used by Google Analytics, you can download the opt-out browser add-on at: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. You can opt out of Mouseflow analytics at: https://mouseflow.com/opt-out/.HOW WE MAY USE
We may use the information we collect:
◦ to facilitate your requests for a free case evaluation and determine your legal needs;
◦ to provide you with legal and other services you request;
◦ to create and manage your account;
◦ to respond to your inquiries and communicate with you, including placing calls or sending texts using any automated technology, including prerecorded messages;
◦ to send you newsletters, legal updates, event information, marketing communications, and other information that may interest you;
◦ to operate, troubleshoot, and improve the Service;
◦ to understand how people are using the Services, including by generating and analyzing statistics;
◦ to improve and customize communications and advertisements;
◦ to evaluate, recruit, and hire personnel;
◦ to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal processes; and/or
◦ to protect our rights or property, and the security and integrity of our business, the Services, users, and our third party business partners and service providers.
HOW WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
◦ AAL may share your information with third-party service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as web-hosting companies, mailing vendors, analytics providers, event hosting services, and information technology providers.
◦ AAL may disclose aggregate, de-identified information (i.e. stripped of information that identifies you) to third parties in connection with internal analysis or marketing.
◦ AAL may share, with your consent, your information with other law firms and/or other lawyers where we jointly represent a client and when we refer cases or potential cases to other counsel. Information provided pursuant to an attorney/client relationship may not be shared with third parties except as is done with such precautions to preserve the confidentiality of such information and any attorney/client privilege as may attach to such information.
◦ AAL may disclose your information to service providers, advisors, potential transaction partners, or other third parties in connection with the consideration, negotiation, or completion of a transaction in which AAL is acquired by or merged with another business, or we sell, liquidate, or transfer all or a portion of our assets.
◦ AAL may otherwise disclose your information in accordance with your consent.
WHAT CHOICES DO YOU HAVE?
If you no longer wish to receive marketing communication from us, you can let us know by sending an email to info@AthensAccidentLawyer.com or by mail at the address provided below in “Contact Us”. The electronic marketing communications we send may also contain an opt-out mechanism. Please note that it may take up to 10 calendar days to remove your contact information from our marketing communications lists, so you may receive correspondence from us for a short time after you make your request. Please also contact us to update or correct your information if it changes or if you believe that any information that we have collected about you is inaccurate.
AAL takes commercially reasonable measures to secure and protect the information we collect. Nevertheless, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. Moreover, we are not responsible for the security of information you transmit to us over networks that we do not control, including the Internet and wireless networks.
DO NOT TRACK REQUEST
USING THE SERVICES FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
We do not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information online from children under the age of 13. Please contact us as provided below in the Contact Us section if you believe we may have collected such information without parental or guardian consent.